Our Mission Statement: Mother Teresa Regional School is a Catholic elementary school with a challenging curriculum in an encouraging community guided by Gospel values. We prepare our students to be critical thinkers and life-long learners by strengthening the spiritual, intellectual and social growth of each student.
We will achieve our mission by providing:
- Excellent academics with qualified, dedicated teachers combined with cutting edge technology and innovative, proven programs
- The tools and abilities that enable students to be critical thinkers who can effectively articulate their ideas.
- A solid core curriculum enhanced by honors programs, world languages, laboratory sciences, visual and performing arts.
- Physical and social development through a broad offering of athletics, clubs, and in-school activities.
- Sound moral development rooted in the spirit of the gospel, creating an environment where students feel secure, confident and nurtured.
- A strong sense of community where each family becomes an essential part of our school to ensure success for all students.
- Abundant opportunities for students to develop leadership skills and traits required to become compassionate leaders of society who have the capacity to make difference in the world.